SxPF Print Championship 2017
Invitation to Participate
Dear Member Club
We at SxPF are excited to make an official invitation to your club to participate in our annual Print Championship, to be held at The King’s Centre, Burgess Hill on Saturday 8th April 2017.
Please indicate by 28th January latest directly to the SxPF Secretary email@example.com your intention to enter the competition. A response is required from all clubs please, affirmative or not.
The closing date for delivery of entries: FRIDAY 10th March 2017.
The event will be appraised by three judges in a morning session and commented during the afternoon. This will bring together the best of commentary and salon-style assessment. An exhibition of prints will be open in the middle of the day.
We would urge clubs to do the following as soon as possible:
- Identify who in your club is eligible for Open (Advanced) and Development categories.
- Begin the process of selecting images – Six from no less than five photographers in each category (twelve in total).
- w/c 3 January 2017: Invitations Issued
- 28th January 2017: Clubs to confirm intention to participate
- w/c 30th January 2017: Full entry notes issued to clubs
- 10th March 2017: Closing date for delivery of entries
- w/c 13th March 2017: Day details published
With best regards
On behalf of SxPF